Today marks the last day of Blaugust 2019 and what a month it has been! The theme for this final week was all about staying motivated and some of the ways that keep us, as bloggers motivated to keep making content.
Staying motivated has always been something that I’ve struggled with when it comes to blogging. Sometimes I will have weeks where I am really motivated about working on content for my blog but on the other hand, there are weeks where I just really struggle. In all honesty it has been a bit like that this week but that has been mainly down to real life.
But how do I stay motivated when it comes to blogging?
There are many ways that you can keep yourself motivated but here are some of the things I do
- Visiting blogs & leaving comments.
- Setting aside a certain day or time to write/blog.
- Focusing on any targets/goals I have set myself.
- Having a schedule that works around my everyday life and is flexible.
- Talking to friends who also create content.
- Listening to a specific playlist when writing.
These are just some of the ways that help me stay motivated with blogging but there are so many different ways that can help. What motivates me, may or may not help motivate you but at the same time there may be a way that motivates you that I’ve never done or thought of before. It can take time to find what helps motivate you and you may find you need to ever so slightly tweak the way you do something to help but it will all fall into place one day!