Twenty-eighteen was a rollercoaster year full of ups, downs and challenges both personally and for the blog but here we are at the start of a new month and a new year and ready to see what twenty-nineteen has in store.
Twenty Eighteen in a nutshell
- Spent time working on the behind the scenes aspect of the blog as well as content for the blog.
- Made some amazing friends within the video games & blogging community.
- Completed my first blog-series, My Month In Gaming which included an end of year round up and will also be returning for the new year.
- Attended EGX Rezzed and RTX London both of which were incredible events.
- Celebrated my first year of being a part of The Sims Community team.
In fact, there were many things that made twenty-eighteen great but last year really did teach me a lot. Not only that but to also be proud of your achievements no matter how big or small they are. They are achievements either way and they mean something to you.
Looking forward to 2019
While I plan on carrying on with the blog as I have been over the last twelve months there are a few things that I want to improve on over the next twelve months.
- Discover more incredible bloggers.
- Continue to work on and grow the blog as well as creating some awesome content.
- Get to know more people in the community.
With a handful of very easily achievable goals set there will be one very small change to the blog. Where I have been aiming to post twice a week for the last few months I will be moving to just one post per week but this doesn’t include any extra posts. There are a few reasons for this but also I don’t want to rush having to upload content onto the blog and it also gives me more time to work and focus on other projects as well.
With that being said I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I hope that twenty-nineteen is a year full of surprises and amazing memories for you!